This page lists calls for papers and events for which the AI Lab is or was hosting, managing, or helping to promote:
ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems (TMIS), Inaugural Issue published December 2010. Journal archive available through the ACM Digital Library (subscription may be required for access). Manuscript Central now open and accepting submissions.
Special Issue on Smart Health and Wellbeing - submissions due 11/30/2012.
Security Informatics. Submissions now being accepted via the Authors page. Inaugural issue published February 2012. An open access journal. No subscription required - authors pay a processing fee and all published articles are freely available.
Special Issue: Fusing Automatic Text Processing with Criminal Data (due 2/28/13) .
IEEE ISI 2013, June 4-7, Seattle, Washington (U.S.A.). Submissions due February 15, 2013.
Pacific-Asia ISI (PAISI) Workshop 2013: Beijing, China, August 3-4, 2013. Submissions due March 1, 2013.
European Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference (EISIC) 2013, August 12-14, 2013, Uppsala, Sweden. Submissions due April 15, 2013.
ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI-KDD), held in conjunction with KDD-2010, July 25-28, 2010, in Washington D.C. Submissions were due May 4, 2010.
Decision Support Systems, Special Issue on Enterprise Risk and Security Management: Data, Text and Web Mining. Submissions closed.
European ISI 2012 - Call for Papers were due 30 April 2012.
IEEE Intelligent Systems, Special issue on Social Media Analytics and Intelligence. Submissions were due May, 2010.
IEEE ISI 2010, Papers were due February 15, 2010.
IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man & Cybernetics, Part A, Special Issue on Social Media Analytics: Understanding the Pulse of Society. Submissions were due August 1, 2009.
ICADL 2011: Submission were due 16 May 2011.
Information Systems Frontiers, Special Issue on Terrorism Informatics (submissions due September 16, 2009)
International Conference on Electronic-Business Intelligence 2010 (ICEBI2010), Papers due September 10, 2010 (CFP)
JCDL/ICADL 2010: International Digital Libraries Conference (submissions due Mid-January 2010)
PAISI 2010. Papers were due February 20, 2010.
Security Informatics, past special issues:
Special Issue on Technosocial Predictive Analytics - submissions closed.
Special Issue on Biologically-inspired Analysis of Social Systems - submissions closed.
Terrorism and New Media: Building a Research Network (September 8-9, 2010, Dublin City University, Ireland). Submissions were due May 17, 2010.
Intelligence and Security Informatics:
- European Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference (EISIC 2013; Uppsala, Sweden)
- International Conference for Smart Health (ICSH 2013; Beijing, China)
- IEEE ISI 2013 (Seattle, Washington)
- IEEE ISI 2012 (Washington, D.C.)
- IEEE ISI 2011 Beijing, China)
- PAISI 2011 (Beijing China)
- IEEE ISI 2010 (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- PAISI 2010 (Hyderabad, India)
- ACM SIGKDD 2009 (Paris, France)
- IEEE ISI 2009 (Dallas, Texas)
- PAISI 2009 (Bangkok, Thailand)
- EuroISI 2008 (Esbjerg, Denmark)
- IEEE ISI 2008 (Taipei, Taiwan)
- PAISI 2008 (Taipei, Taiwan)
- ISI 2007 (New Brunswick, New Jersey)
- PAISI 2007 (Chengdu, China)
- ISI 2006 (San Diego, California)
- WISI 2006 (Singapore)
- ISI 2005 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- ISI 2004 (Tucson, Arizona)
- ISI 2003 (Tucson, Arizona)
- BioSecure 2009 (Taipei, Taiwan)
- BioSecure 2008 (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Biosurveillance Systems and Case Studies (New Brunswick, New Jersey)
- Arizona Biosurveillance Workshop (Tucson, Arizona)
ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI-KDD), to be held in conjunction with KDD-2010, July 25-28, 2010, in Washington D.C.
Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining:
- ASONAM 2009 (Athens, Greece)
International Conference on Information Systems:
- JCDL 2004 (Tucson, Arizona)
International Conference on Electronic-Business Intelligence (ICEBI2010), (December 19-21, 2010, Kunming, Yunnan, China).
Pre-PACIS Workshop on Business Intelligence and Analytics, July 9, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan
Terrorism and New Media: Building a Research Network (September 8-9, 2010, Dublin City University, Ireland).
Workshop on the Sciences of the Artificial: WSA 2005
International Conferences on Asian Digital Libraries:
- ICADL 2010, June 7-11, 2010, Gold Coast, Australia
- See ICADL conference website for previous and upcoming dates
Design Science Research in Information Systems & Technology