Resources for MIS and AI Lab
About the H Index for Management Information Systems:
- The H Index for MIS, September 2012
- The H Index for MIS, December 2010
- Hu, P., and Chen, H. 2011. Analyzing information systems researchers' productivity and impacts: A perspective on the H index. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 7:1 - 7:8.
About Journals and Publications:
- H. Chen. Design Science, Grand Challenges, and Societal Impacts. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 1:1 - 1:10.
- G. B. Davis, P. Gray, S. Madnick, J. F. Nunamaker, R. Sprague, and A. Whinston. Ideas for the Future of the IS Field. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp. 2:1 - 2:15.
- Journals, Conferences, and Funding Sources for Management Information
Systems (MIS) Researchers and Educators: A Resource Guide (by Dr. Hsinchun Chen)
- ISI ranking of top CS and information systems journals (2004-2007)
- Top IT-related SCI-Indexed Journals
About IT and MIS Research and the Future
- IT Research and Publication: My Experience (by Dr. Hsinchun Chen)
- MIS Future
- Useful Things to Know About Ph.D. Thesis Reseach (by Dr. H. T. Kung, Harvard University)
About the University of Arizona program
- Template for Producing IT Research and Publication (by Dr. Hsinchun Chen)
- Template for Producing Research Papers in the AI Lab (by Byron Marshall, Dan McDonald, Zan Huang, and Jennifer Xu)